Homeless is one of the most popular stores in Hong Kong, selling furnitures, lightings, designers and home decor items acessories. In July 2003 was opened the first store and studio located in district Yaumatei.
The name “Homelless” can have two meanings: people can find the products that are lacking at home or can be interpreted, as the products are “Homeless” and are waiting for someone to come and get them to their homes.
In late 2003, with the cooperation of Homeless LCX created a Homeless Collection. This was a big step to expand the brand. So Homeless entered into Hong Kong Island by opening a store in 2005 at Gough Street Central.
Homeless products are designed based on the daily life observations, therefore most original furniture designer in homeless can be easily combined or rearranged with people’s creativity as well as practicality. With a variety of categories and over three thousand items to choose, Homeless can fulfil customers the things they want.
Homeless sells over thirty international brands which includes the regional exclusive distribution brands such in UK, USA, France and Germany.
- Central Flagship: G/F 29 Gough Street, Central, HK;
- Central Flagship: G/F 28 Gough Street, Central, HK;
- Homeless & Sidekick Causeway Bay Store: Shop 119, 1/f Atyle House, The Park Lane, CWB;
- Causeway Bay Store: 1-3, 19 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay;
- Tsim Sha Tsui Flagship: L8, The One, 100 Nathan Road, tst, Kin;
- Shatin Store: 106-107, HomeSquare, Shatin, N.T;
- Basement Restaurant: Basement, 29 Gough Street, Central, HK;
- Full/ Half Eat & Drink Design: L8, The One, 100 Nathan Road, tst, Kin, HK;