CL3 is an enterprise of architecture and interior design that was founded in 1992. Is located in Hong Kong but has offices in Beijing and Shanghai.
CL3 in their projects is able to transpose elements of both the Eastern and the Western which makes it a truly international company because it interprets elements of the Western and gives an oriental aesthetic with a modern twist.
William Lim is a renowned artist and architect who leads Cl3 team of dedicated professionals.
Cl 3 has a very large and very varied portfolio, having provided architecture and interior design projects for hotels, hospitality venues , and restaurants , as well as embarking on commercial , residential , corporate and art installation projects .
CL3 carries a high level of expertise.
This strong leadership has contributed to Cl3 design sucess. Recent CL3 designs include East Hong Kong – 2010, Hotel ICON – 2011, Shangri-La Hotel and Resorts in Shenzhen – 2008, Marina Bay Sands in Singapore – 2010.
CL3 was chosen to design the largest pavilion at the Hong Kong & Shenzhen Bi-City Biennale of Urbanism\Architecture in early 2012.
- The American Institute of Architects Hong Kong Chapter;
- The American Institute of Architects Northwest and Pacific Region;
- The Hong Kong Institute of Architects;
- The Hong Kong Design Association;
- The Hong Kong Design Centre (Design for Asia Award),
- The International Interior Design Magazine for the Best of the Year Award;
- The International Hotel/Motel Restaurant show (IH/M&RS) for the Gold Key Award for Excellence in Hospitality Design.